Friday, April 14, 2017

TGIF #103 | Sketch Challenge

I hope that you are all having a fabulous Good Friday and are enjoying the start to the Easter weekend. Today we have a new challenge over at TGIF Challenges. A fabulous and pretty straight forward sketch for you to make it as you wish.


I've had another play with the all new Eastern Palace suite and some of the oh so stunning new 2017 - 2019 Stampin' Up! In Colours. Get them on your wish list now so that when 1st May 2017 come around you'll be ready to place your order!  

I've started with a watercolour wash background using Fresh Fig. This is a stunning colour and so on trend at the moment too. Seeing lots of clothes in the shops at the moment in the colour.


I've used some of the Eastern Medallion Thinlits to accent my card. The Fresh Fig medallion was cut for another project but because it didn't quite cut through properly and all the little pieces didn't come I put it aside and kept it for another day like today. I like the look of all the little pieces still in the die cut and it gives the medallion another look.


I've layered the medallions with some pieces of the Eastern Palace DSP. This is so gorgeous and two of the sheets of DSP have a beautiful gold foil embossed in it.


I've then accented the card with some Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Metallic Thread and some of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers. Yes stickers! Another gorgeous element to this gorgeous Suite.


All finished off with a sentiment from the Eastern Beauty Stamp set. Don't you just love the font??!! I think is gorgeous!

I hope that I've given you a little bit of inspiration for this weeks sketch!
Make sure that you check out what the rest of the TGIF Challenge team have created this week. Its amazing!! They are amazing!! I do hope I see your creation in this weeks challenge too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me 24/7

Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.
(Australian Residents Only)

Eastern Palace Suite Products Used :
143675 Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set $37 AUD
 143725 Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies $56 AUD
 145308 Eastern Beauty Bundle (stamp set and Thinlits with 10% discount) $83.50 AUD
 144147 Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper $21 AUD
144149 Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack $14 AUD
 144150 Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers $12.25 AUD
144082 Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad $11.50 AUD
 
 Products From Current Catalogues

1 comment:

  1. Love your card--that rich Fresh Fig wash is gorgeous! I really like the Fresh Fig medallion with all the pieces still in it. It looks more like it is embossed and I love that texture. Can't wait to play some more with these rich colors and the gold acccent stickers now that I have seen your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.