Friday, March 17, 2017

TGIF #99 | Moon Baby

Welcome, Welcome! Welcome to another TGIF Challenge. Be prepared for a super sweet challenge this week as we do all things babies. Awww. 


I've pulled out the Watercolour Pencils (yup, again! Just love them!) and the oh so gorgeous, oh so adorable stamp set Moon Baby. Isn't this just the cutest stamp set going around. The images are super sweet and make your heart melt with their cuteness. 

I'm a bit of a sucker for cute sets and more so cute sets that you can colour. Bonus!

I've gone with the traditional pink for a girl card but I do love the Bermuda Bay, more aqua colour for a boy card. While I do like blue for boys, and yes I know that is very traditional, I'm loving the Bermuda Bay colour more for a boy. Just thinking when my eldest was born nearly 14 years ago (eeek, that long ago) he had a growsuit (onsie) in exactly the same colour and I loved it on him.







I've the pencils that I used to colour the images were Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and for the skin tone a very light colouring of Calypso Coral. Once the image was coloured I covered it over with a cut out of the same image and then flicked Gold Wink Of Stella. By masking the coloured image I then could make sure that none of the WOS got on to the coloured image where I didn't want it. Around the stamped image, to give it a slight shadow I went around it with Soft Sky using an Aqua Painter.

The "Hello Baby' has been heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on to Basic Black Cardstock and then I've finished it off with some Linen thread, Gold Glimmer Paper punched out with a retired star punch, and some stars from the Metallics Sequins Assortment

Just a couple of fun baby cards ready to give out to the next few people having a baby.

Make sure that you head on over to TGIF Challenges to see what the rest of the incredible design team have to inspire you. Loads of fabulous ideas. These gals are just so clever! Check out all the details there on how you can enter your card and we hope to see a creation from you.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia? 
Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

(Australian Residents Only)

1 comment:

  1. These cards are darling and so precious. I love the coloring, perfecto!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.