Monday, March 20, 2017

Stamp Review Crew | Oh, So Succulent

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2017/03/oh-so-succulent.html

Hello... Its Me ... Just seen a few pics on Facebook of some of my Melbourne friends that went to see Adele in concert here last night, sadly I was not one of them but I now have that song stuck in my head. Hello. Hope you are well from where ever you are visiting from. Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.

This hop we are 'reviewing' a very popular set at the moment, Oh So Succulent. There are loads of fabulous ideas out there and I hope that in this hop we can show you something different to do with this amazing stamp set.

A few fabulous things about this set is 1. It's a two-step stamp set, so the fabulous images layered together make for some fabulous creations. 2. It has co-ordinating Framelits. BooYeah! No fussy cutting! Love that! 3.Becuase you can get Framelits with this stamp set, you can get both at a 10% off bundle price. Savings!!

For my card today I've used some of the Mother's Day sentiments for a fun background and then added a succulent cluster on the side.
I've used the colours Old Olive, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe for the Succulents and then added some colour on the edges of them with Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum. The colours on the edges just give the succulents some added dimension and make them look more life like.

I'm loving that Sweet Sugarplum gingham DSP form the Succulent Garden DSP. So soft and pretty. I could so easily just have a whole packet of that design and I would be happy with that. Pretty!

To finish off my card I've flicked some Gold Wink Of Stella over the Shimmery White layer and then added some Gold Metallic Thread and some Gold Sequins from the Metallics Assortment sequins.

Next on to fellow the amazing Martha Inchley, who I'm sure will WOW you with her creation.

Martha Inchley
http://runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-stamp-review-crew-oh-so-succulent.html
Heidi Baks
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia? 
Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me


Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.


(Australian Residents Only)

6 comments:

  1. That little bouquet of succulents is wonderful! And the Gold Wink spatters add a sparkling finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mother's Day card, Rochelle. Love the splatter background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice addition of color on the edges of your leaves -- very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And I love your unique stamping of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I really like the background you created with the Mother's Day sentiment, shimmery paper and wink of stella. Repeating the sentiment really makes the card message unique when you added the other sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Rochelle - you're so organised to be making MD cards already! Kelly x PS, I was one of the lucky ones that saw Adele - she was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.