Monday, July 13, 2015

Pacific Point Pretty Petals

 Here is another creation that I made using the Pretty Petals DSP for part of my display from my new Catalogue Launch a nearly a month ago now. Boy does time go quickly when you're having fun! 

I really love the blacks and coral colours of this DSP but also the blues a greens and today's creation uses the blue and green colours of this DSP, Pacific Point and Old Olive.


I really love the pattern of the DSP and I didn't want to cover it with layers of cardstock so I overlaid vellum instead and that also gives the DSP a bit more of a subtle look. 

The card base is my favourite cardstock at the moment Shimmery White and how gorgeous do those In Colour Blossom Accents look. This one is the Cucumber Crush one with some of the Metallic Gold Thread behind it.


I've embossing the 'It's Your Birthday' with Gold embossing powder and then to stick the vellum down I've tried to hide the adhesive behind the sentiment so that you can't see it. I'm a bit anal like that with being able to see the adhesive through the vellum. I like to try and hide it as best as I can! 

It's quite a Clean and Simple card but I really like the elegance of it.

Thanks for Stopping By!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.