Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Kraft and Gold 'A Whole Lot of Lovely"



With all the ideas out in Internet land these days its so easy to type in our favourite Stampin' Up! product into Google search but do you ever go to the Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue as your first port of call for inspiration! If not, then you should! It's full of stunning ideas and beautiful colour combinations and will easily get those creative juices flowing! 

This card I'm showing you today, the colour combo came from one of the stunning pictures in the Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue. See if you can find which page my inspiration cam from.


 This is another one of my creations from my Annual Catalogue Launch Party. The stamp set is again, A Whole Lot of Lovely. Its a really gorgeous and fabulous hostess set. I've used two of the images from the set for my card today.

I used the floral stamp, embossed it with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder, to create my own background DSP as such. I used the kraft card stock for my card base and because the kraft cardstock is a little bit more rough than our smooth cardstock the embossing turned out a little bit rougher than I would have liked.


 The colours I've teamed up with the kraft and gold accents are Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay.


I think I will be using this colour combo again. I just love how bright and fresh it feels.

 Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.