Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Father-in-law's Birthday

I've got an influx of male birthday's coming up so watch this space for some male cards (that I don't feel I do very well)
 
The first one is a birthday card for my father-in-law. He loves to go fishing every second chance he gets. So a fish/ water themed card was in order.

 
I've had this stamp set since it was released a few years ago but have never used it (blush).
 
 
I tore all the strips of 'blues' and then sponged the edges to give a 'water' feel. I then used vellum over the top so you could still the 'water' coming though.
 
Lucky my FIL doesn't read my blog so I can post pictures of his card before his birthday on Friday.
 
Thanks for Looking
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 
All products Stampin' Up! unless stated
Products Used
Stamp Set - By the Tide, Four You
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Ink - Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Versamark
Other - Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Burlap Ribbon, Aqua Painter,

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card Rochelle! I am sure your father-in-law will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.