Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bloom with Hope Sympathy

Whenever I make Sympathy cards I like them to have a little pop of colour but not too much so I used the Bloom with Hope stamp set which as a 'With Sympathy' sentiment, coloured the flower image with the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities and teamed it up with some of the neutral colours.

 
I've also used some of the beautiful new In Colour 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Tangelo Twist.

Thanks for Looking

Products Used
Stamp Set - Bloom with Hope, Dictionary
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie Blendabilites
Card stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Circle Collection Framelits, 3/8" Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.