Saturday, December 29, 2012

Product Spotlight : Summer Afternoon with Sale-a-bration Sneak Peak

It has been a while since I have been on here. Like the rest of us I also have been busy with Christmas and all that is involved with that. I didn't even get to send any Christmas cards out :(, how sad is that!

I've now had a few peaceful days in which I have spent crafting! Yay! Kids outside with Hubby and me inside at my crafting space! Good times!

Today's product spotlight is the Hostess set Summer Afternoon. This set you can only get if you have a party $300 AUD and over or you place an order with me $300 AUD and over.



Here is the card that I made using this sweet set.

It comes with 3 images that are perfect for water colouring, with and aqua painter, and one sentiment.
 


There is also a little sneak peak of some of the ribbon that is on offer in our upcoming Sale-a-bration promotion starting 22nd January 2013! Don't you just love the Pool Party colour!

Contact me today on how you can host your own Stampin' Up! party and earn FREE Stampin' Up! products (Australian Residents Only)!

Looking Forward to Hearing From You!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Sets: Summer Afternoon
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Pool Party, Vellum, Water Colour Paper
Designer Series Paper: First Edition Speciality
Ink: Pool Party, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Midnight Muse
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Aqua Painter, Paper Doily Die, Sycamore Street 1/4" Ribbon,Victoria Crochet Trim, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.