Friday, September 28, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge # 38

Did I just hear where have you been?

I know, I know! For the last month and a half there has been so much happening, sick kids, day to day travels, new Catalogue Launch, Internet down for three weeks...I could go on but I think you get the idea.

This card is for the Festive Friday Challenge over at Nicole Derendorf's Blog. Click here to see here blog and come and join in!

This week is a sketch challenge. Its a very simple sketch but what you make it is up to you.

 
 
 And this is my interpretation of the sketch...
 
 
 
I've used a new stamp set from the New Annual Catalogue - Chock Full of Cheer and the matching Stampin' Around Wheel - Cheerful Christmas.
 
Thanks for looking
 
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 




Products Used
Stamp Set - Chock Full of Cheer, Stampin' Around Wheel Cheerful Christmas
Card stock- Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink - Always Artichoke,Cherry Cobbler
Other- Stampin' Around Standard Handle, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.