Monday, July 9, 2012

Festive Friday #26 Challenge Round 2

I loved the colour combination of this challenge so much that I made another card to enter in this weeks challenge over at Nicole Derendorfs blog (Click here).

This weeks challenge is a colour challenge and here are the colours again

My second card for this challenge is


I've used the wreath again from Welcome Christmas and the background is rolled with the Music Notes Stampin' Around Wheel.




I really love this weekly challenge and am looking forward to seeing the next one will be. Come and join the fun!

Products Used
Stamp Sets: Welcome Christmas, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Stampin' Around Wheel Music Notes
Cardstock : Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Other : Boho Blossoms Punch, Curly Label Punch, Twitterpated Designer Buttons, Basic Jewels Pearls, Linen Thread, Stamping Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin Write Markers

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Rochelle! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Rochelle! I think I may have to pin this on my Christmas Pinterest board!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.