Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Need for Speed

I don't do boys cards very well. I have probably said it before but it is so easy to do a female card, stamp a pretty image, add some ribbon, buttons and a bit of sparkle and hey presto a pretty girls card. But on a boys card take all those 'pretty' elements away and I always feel that the boys cards that I make are 'naked'.

I have made this one for my nephew in Western Australia.



I added a few silver brads for another element to the card. Hope my nephew likes it. Better get it in the post now so it can reach him before Monday.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Sets - Need for Speed, Happiest Birthday Wishes(Hostess)
Cardstock and DSP: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Well Worn Designer Series Paper, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, StazOn Jet Black
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Square Latice Embossing Folder, Watercolour Pencils, Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponges, Silver Brads (Non-SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.