Monday, April 16, 2012

Pleated Satin Ribbon Embellishment

I'm loving this pleated satin ribbon so much. I Googled last week 'Stampin Up pleated satin ribbon' to see what people were doing with this ribbon and how I could use it in other ways. I came across this blog from a Stampin' Up! demo in the US who used the ribbon to make it into a flower embellishment...so I thought I would give it a go!
It was very easy to do and it turned out so pretty! Well I think so! LOL

This is the card I made with the Pleated Satin Ribbon Flower Embellishment, getting my next card ready for Mother's Day. Now I'm organised for my mum and my mother-in-law.



If you love this Pleated Satin Ribbon as much as I do, check it out in our current Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue and contact me today to get yours!


Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
Rochelle xo


Products used
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, First Edition DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Other: 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon Blushing Bride,  Blossoms Petals Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Antique Brads, Stamping Sponges, Sticky Strip, 2-way Glue Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.