Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baja Breeze Birthday

I recieved a box of goodies yesterday from my latest order and one of the items in the box was some of the beautiful Seam Binding Ribbon. I have had this wonderful ribbon on my wishlist for a long time and I finally purchased some. I got a spool of the Baja Breeze and Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon.


I used Whisper White, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and some of the Twitterpated DSP. I'm not quite sure who I will give it to yet but I do have alot of birthdays coming up in May so I might save it for one of those.


Have fun and Happy Stampin"

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Sets : Apothecary Art, Bring on the Cake
Carstock : Whisper White, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Water colour paper, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey, StazOn Jet Black
Other : Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique Brads, Framelits - Labels Collection, Water colour Pencils, Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've sponged over the embossed background on this card, Rochelle. You will LOVE the seam binding; soon you'll find you need every colour!
    Please visit my blog; I have an award for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.