Friday, August 12, 2016

Just Add Ink #324 - Jar of Love Inspiration


Hello, hello! It's that time of the week for you to put your creative thinking caps on for the new challenge over at Just Add Ink. We have a beautiful inspiration picture for you! It screams to me natural, rustic, florals and a little hint of spring.


I decided that this picture was the perfect opportunity to use something that I just 'had to have' from the Annual Catalogue but haven't actually used yet, Jar of Love. If I could use emojis in my blog I would put the wide-eyed, surprised looking emoji here! This stamp set and co-ordinating Everyday Jar Framelits fits in so well with the inspiration picture.


I've pulled out an embossing folder that I haven't used for a while, Woodgrain, and then flicked some Gold Wink of Stella across the panel remebering the tip from Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up! CEO and her live Facebook video she did a few weeks ago. To flick the Wink of Stella, push the brush tip against the inside of the lid and, flick. I may have squeezed the barrel a little too hard this time so it splattered some big drops as well. Oops!


I've stamped the flowers in Flirty Flamingo and So Safrron. I'm loving the Flirly Flamingo more and more. It's such a gorgeous pink. And how pretty is the ribbon in the same colour! LOVE IT!


This is the first play with the Jars of Love set and I'm sure it won't be the last!

Make sure that you click here to see all the amazing creations that the rest of the Just Add Ink gals have made for you. They are off the charts! What a creative and talented bunch of ladies! While you are there check out all the detalis on how to enter your creation and I can't wait to see what inspires you with our inspiration challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

4 comments:

  1. You're right, Rochelle, this Jar of Love set is an absolutely perfect match for the inspiration pic. I love your glittery gold splatters (always forget to do it myself) and your little layer of ribbon, burlap and lace - gorgeous combination. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jar arrangement is so pretty Rochelle and I love the layers of texture you've added too - the woodgrain and gold is a beautiful background and I love your layers of ribbon too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bouquet of flowers is just lovely Rochelle! Love all the texture you brought in with the woodgrain and linen thread (very cute heart tips!) and some gold splatter never goes astray either ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY dear Rachelle,
    this card is oozing wonder and beauty and absolute perfection!!! The little details are amazing with the colours and ribbon and sparkle... jar full of love indeed!
    Smiles Sharnee

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.