Sunday, February 7, 2016

Can You Case It #106 - Happy Birthday Mum!

Hello and Happy Sunday! I hope that you are having a fantastic day! Welcome to another Can You Case It? Challenge! This week is a sketch challenge and my card today is dedicated to a very special person in my life, my Mum.


 Last Friday my mum celebrated a very special birthday. She might not like it if I tell you her age. So I wont. (He, he). She didn't want a party but we went away camping with Mum and Dad, my two brothers, my sister (and partners and kids) and some of mum and dad's closest friends for the weekend enjoying each others company, spending time in the sun and at the beach and just having a fun weekend together.

I've changed the sketch a little and the orientation of the card but still trying to keep the basic design principles.


I've used the very pretty DSP Birthday Bouquet and mixed it up with the Number of years stamp set and the Large Number Thinlit Dies. I've cut the numbers out with the Gold Glimmer Paper and they look so pretty and sparkly!


Its all finished off with some of the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Bow Paper Clips and an Iced Rhinestone. The whole card is so sparkly. Love!

Are you ready to take on this sketch challenge? Looking forward to seeing your take on the sketch.
Head on over to Can You Case It? to see what the rest of the team have created this week! I'm sure you will be inspired!

Thanks so much for stopping By!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.