Sunday, December 13, 2015

Can You Case It? #99 - Christmas Colour Combinations


Hello and happy Sunday! I hope that you've had a wonderful day. Mine has been a day spent in the sun with friends visiting for a B.B.Q lunch and enjoying the fabulous summer weather! For anyone that knows me you would say that I'm in my element because summer is my most favourite season. When the sun is out the world just feels like a better place. 

Today at Can You Case It? we have a colour combo challenge for you for the Christmas season. You get to choose which combination you like the best!


I'm really loving some of the natural colour combinations for a lot of the Christmas creations and wrappings that I've seen recently and I've tried to recreate that feel with my gift box.


The box is made with the gift box punch board. That board is so easy to use and you have a beautiful box whipped up in seconds. I don't normally post retired products here but the box is made with the Under the Tree Speciality Designer Series Paper that was made to be used with the gift box punch board and I still had a bit of it left from last Christmas. If you wanted to you could just use the 12x12 Kraft cardstock and that would give you a sturdy box too.

 I've made the belly band with the Home for Christmas DSP, Burlap Ribbon and Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim. So pretty!

Its accented with the Tea Lace Doilies, Gold Satin Ribbon, Snowflake Elements, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine and the 'Merry' and 'Christmas' from the Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp set and the Christmas Greetings Thinlits. 

There are touches of Red, Green and Gold, the traditional Christmas Colours but just done in a different way.

Make sure you check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team and their Christmas colour combinations. Make sure you leave us to comments and love as we really enjoy what you all think of our creations and enter in this weeks challenge. Can't wait to see you Christmas Colour Combinations.

Thanks so much for Stopping By!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box and embellishments Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I just love this! beautiful work and thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.