Friday, October 9, 2015

Just Add Ink #283 - Just Add a Sketch


Yay! Its Friday! Last day of the working week, winding down for the weekend and the day that the new Just Add Ink Challenge starts! What could be better than that??!!
This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge by Narelle and yes I've changed it ever so slightly!
Just taking my creative process to change it up a little. As I always say the sketch is a guide or a starting point to get your creativity going.
I've pulled out the Hostess stamp set, Floral Wings (you can get your hands on it in two ways, either hold a qualifying Stampin' Up! party with me (must be over $250AUD in sales) or place a $250AUD order with me and you can then choose this set for free). I really wanted to use a stamp set or some product that I haven't used before but when I saw this set on the shelf, it was practically jumping out at me to use it. So why not! Also I don't  want to do too much Christmas creations yet as i don't want to completely bombard you all with everything Christmas. Trying to mix up creations from the Annual Catalogue and the Holiday Catalogue. 


The layers and banners on the sketch I've moved to the middle because my card just didn't look quite right with everything all to the right side. I've also turned the top rectangle panel on it's side as it felt better that way with the butterfly image on the top of it.



How gorgeous is that colour combo?? I saw it on facebook as a colour combo suggestion by fellow Aussie Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bronwyn Eastley. I saw it and thought I have to use that! It's just too gorgeous!


It's such a stunning stamp set! I really do love it! Love all the layers to the image and I love that every time you use this stamp set the change of colours makes it look so different every time!

Have a look at all the other wonderful creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team and I can't wait to see you link up all your creations on the Just Add Ink Blog and see your take on this fabulous sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Rochelle! A gorgeous colour combo for your butterfly and I love the added vine leaves and those fabulous pink sequins too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this, Rochelle! I love your chosen colours, and the pink sequins are a gorgeous finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.