Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Project Life® by Stampin' Up!® - First Stop Murray Bridge

 Over the past few days we have had an unofficial long weekend here in Melbourne, Aust. Today (Tuesday) was the Public Holiday for the Melbourne Cup (The horse race that stops a nation) so a lot of people take the Monday off as well and make in a long weekend. I decided that this 'long weekend' was a perfect time to do some more Project Life® pages (as well as having some family time as well).

Here is the next page in my Melbourne to Perth Holiday album using
Project Life® by Stampin' Up!®.

 
As in my last two pages I have used the Everyday Adventure Card and Accessory Kits.
 
 
The title card I used one of the 4"x6" cards and then layered 2 different 3"x3" cards and then used some of the elements from the Accessory Pack to embellish the card.

 
Because on the previous page I created a 'window' with the heart card I had to repeat the 'window' on the other side to keep the same look. I used the same acetate accents on both sides so that when you looked through the 'window' you would see the same on both sides.
 
 
I layered on of the 4"x4" cards on some Basic Black cardstock and then used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp to create some hash tags and then finished off this card with some co-ordinating stickers and washi tape from the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack.
 
 
The accents from the Accessory Pack make it so easy to add embellishments to your Project Life® pages and the all co-ordinate with the colours from the card kit.
 
Watch this space for my next Project Life® page!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.