Thursday, September 11, 2014

Is it too early to start on Christmas crafting?

Here is my first Christmas post for 2014! Is it too early for Christmas creations? Never too early in my book but some others may disagree.
 
 For this post I've used the all new Gift Box Punch Board. Let me just say that this punch board is so quick and easy to use! I had this box punch, scored and folded in under a minute! It's that easy! Check out the You Tube clip below to see how simple it really is!
 
 
This box has been decorated with lots of new products from the NEW Holiday Catalogue to make it look Christmassy and festive. Check out the Under the Tree DSP. This is thicker than the other DSP's which makes it perfect to use with the Gift Box Punch Board.
 
 
I also made a beautiful bow for on the top using the Cherry Cobbler Sheer 1" Ribbon. How pretty does that look!
 
 
Watch this space for more Christmas crafting! So exciting!
 
 



Thanks for Looking
 
Happy Stampin'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.