Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Coastal Cabana Vivid Vases

The next card in my Blendabilities series is one using the stamp set Vivid Vases. This is a really gorgeous stamp (what Stampin' Up! stamp isn't LOL!). You can either colour it in or stamp the vases on some Designer Series Paper, cut them out and then paper piece them back on to the vases.

I have coloured in the images this time and I've used the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.

 
The Coastal Cabana Blendies were perfect to create a water look. It's a bit hard to see in the photo here but I also put Crystal Effects on the vases to make them look 'wet'. Its a really cool look and is very effective.
 
 
This is one of the cards that I wish you could see 'In Real Life' cause the photo just doesn't do it justice.
 
Thanks for Looking!
 
Have fun and Happy Stampin'!


Products Used
Stamp Set - Vivid Vases
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities
Cardstock - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
DSP - 2013 - 2015 Designer Series Paper Stacks, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Other - Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.