Friday, August 2, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler Baby

One of my (many, many) cousins recently welcomed her 3rd baby girl into the world. I've struggled with this card trying to find a baby card that I could make. Spent many hours on Pinterest and searching on Google for the best baby card. After all that searching the idea for today's card just popped into my head all on its own!


It took a little playing around to get the Hexagons in the right order that I wanted but I really like the graduating, almost Ombre like, going from lightest to darkest.

 
It took me a few goes to get the tag right. Thank goodness for the Stamp-a-ma-jig is all I'll say!

 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Six Sided Sampler, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Primrose Petals
Other - Hexagon Punch, Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim, Linen Thread, Mini Clothes Peg from Tag a Bag Accessory Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.