Monday, July 8, 2013

Gingham Garden Samples

Who loves the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue? There is so much to love in it! I could get it all, I don't think my bank account will like that!

I've just finished 2 New Catalogue launch parties! Phew! One was with a few other demos and on I did on my own! They have been a lot of work but I think all the effort put into each has certainly paid off!

For both Launch Parties I used these few samples of cards and 3-d items made out of the beautiful Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper. A couple of ideas were CASEd but the rest were my own creations.

 
This is a sampler that I CASEd from Pinterest. I just love the colours and each individual square that shows something different.
 
Close up.
 
 
Gingham Garden DSP used with Wildflower Meadow Stamp.
 
 
Don't you just love the Gingham Garden Washi Tape!
 
 
Strips of Gingham Garden Washi tape.
 
 
Used with the Label Love Stamp Set and the new Artisan Label Punch.
 
 
Layered Strips of Gingham Garden DSP and Gingham Garden Washi Tape
 
 
Love the layered butterflies too!
 
I love this stamp and co-ordinated embossing folder! Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set and Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder.
Looks awesome when you colour the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers!
 
 
Last card! A simple one with some of the Gingham Garden DSP, some Bakers Twine, a Simply Press Clay Flower and a sentiment and your done!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Itty Bitty Banners, Embellished Events, Wildflower Meadow, Loving Thoughts, Label Love
Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Night of Navy
DSP - Gingham Garden
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Artisan Label Punch, Small Heart Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle, Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Moulds, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Basic Jewels, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.