Monday, May 21, 2012

Owl Punch Birthday

How cute is Stampin' Up!'s Owl Builder Punch! I only just got mine the other day and I feel like I'm the last person to get one! This is a very versatile punch and can be used in many ways. I have even seen on You Tube someone making a stunning rose using this punch. Check it out!


This is the card I have made with the Owl Punch. I just love how cute the owl is! I added wings to mine using the largest flower from the Boho Blossoms punch and folded them in half. And to give him a bit more of a birthday feel I gave him a hat using some Red Glimmer Paper.



Now to go and play and see what other creations I can come up with!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Subtles Paper Stack Designer Series Paper, Red Glimmer Paper.
Ink: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Other: Owl Builder Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Stamping Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one who has only really just found the Owl punch. I'm actually just about to buy it after borrowing it from a friend. I really hope SU bring out a bunch of Owl sayings to go with it like "Hoot loves you" it would be so much fun!!

    Your card is super cute and the little glimmer party hat finishes it off perfectly!!

    TFS, Chlo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe. There used to be an owl stamp set with a few sayings like that. I can't remember what it is called though. Think it was about 2 - 3 years ago.

      Delete
  2. Rochelle, this is a GREAT card! I love the colours you've used; the touches of red are stunning. The owl is very cute. Look out, though - it's a bit addictive, punching out the bits and making different owls! You'll be putting owls on everything for a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.