Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mixed Bunch Mother's Day

I thought I would get a head start on some Mother's Day Cards. I know it is still about a month away but my usual style is to leave things last minute and then get really flustered because I have so much to do.  I so love the new Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (DSP) and thought it would be a very pretty element for a Mother's Day Card

Nearly all the products used here come from the Autumn-Winter 2012 Mini Catalogue . I'm so loving this Mini. It is fantastic and all so pretty!


And isn't the Satin Pleated Ribbon just devine! When I saw the mini that was the first thing that I went *GASP* over and had to get all four colours straight away.

Have fun and Happy Stampin'
Rochelle xo

Products used
Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Maching, Framelits Labels Collection, Edgelits, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon, Blossom Punch, Word Window Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Rochelle. Such a lovely way to showcase the yummy new products (and I agree 100% on the ribbon - I was THRILLED that we got it!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love it.. The ribbion is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love the card Rochelle. I too love the pleated ribbon and I'm loving the Mixed Bunch stamp set. A must have for everyone... I love everything lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo